We, at BADIMEX – DIMOV & CO. Ltd., know how important the confidentiality of the data you – our customers and partners provide to us, therefore we treat their collection, storage and processing with all responsibility arising from applicable law and from our ambition and desire to receive and maintain Your trust.
As of May 25, 2018, a new Regulation for personal data protection is in force (General Data Protection Regulation) – – Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The regulation aims to ensure the protection of data of individuals from all EU Member States and to harmonize the regulations for their processing. As a controller of personal data, “BADIMEX – DIMOV AND CO” Ltd. meets all the requirements of the new regulation, collecting only personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the objectives, processes them and stores them responsibly and lawfully.
Who are we?
Information about the personal data controller:
Name: BADIMEX DIMOV I SIE LTD
Location, P.Box: Sofia, 1000
Adress: G.S.Rakovski street 122, entrance B
Telephone: +359 52 38 76 60
Information about the competent Supervisory Authority in the Republic of Bulgaria:
Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia, 1592, Prof.Tsvetan Lazarov street № 2
Correspondence address: Sofia, 1592, Prof.Tsvetan Lazarov street № 2
Telephone: + 359 2 915 3 518
Objectives and principles in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
BADIMEX DIMOV I SIE LTD collects and processes the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- sending information messages, recommendations for improving the use of the site;
- improving and individualizing our services by offering suitable offers for other products and services that may be of interest to you;
BADIMEX DIMOV I SIE LTD observes the following principles in the processing of your personal data:
- legality, good faith and transparency;
- limitation of processing purposes;
- relevance to the purposes of processing and minimizing the data collected;
- accuracy and timeliness of the data;
- limitation of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
- integrity and confidentiality of the processing and ensuring an appropriate level of security of personal data;
Reasons for processing your personal data
Your Personal Data is protected not only by the dedication of employees and the high standards of “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD., but also by law. Under applicable law, we may only process your personal data if there is a real reason for it, and that reason may be at least one of the following::
- to fulfill a contract between us and you;
- we have a legal obligation;
- if you have given your consent for processing;
- if it is in our legitimate interest;
- if it is in the public interest;
- if it is in your vital interest;
When we have commercial or business reasons to process your personal data, this is defined as a legitimate interest. If we have a legitimate interest, your personal data is still protected and we must not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests. If the reason for processing your personal data is a legitimate interest, we will inform you that we are doing so and what our legitimate interests are and will provide you with a method of making inquiries or objections, if you have any. However, compelling reasons for processing such information may outweigh your right to object.
What types of personal data are collected, processed and stored by “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE “ LTD.?
When using the website http://joya-parkhotel.com, the company can collect and process the data provided by you for name, e-mail address and telephone number through the contact form available on the site.
“BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD performs the following operations with personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending information messages – the purpose of this activity is to administer the process of sending messages to customers, which relate to inquiries, the execution of an order, changes in services and others.
“BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
- Data: Your personal data (name and surname, e-mail, telephone)
- Purpose for which the data is collected:
- To answer inquiries made through the various communication channels: contact form on the site, social networks, by phone, in a direct meeting in the office;
- To contact the user and send information to him, including if desired – to send newsletters and advertising messages;
“BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
- reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership;
- genetic and biometric data, health data or data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
In case you have questions about the collection and processing of your data, please do not hesitate to contact us via:
Processing and protection of personal data
“BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD applies adequate technical and organizational measures for processing and protection of the data controlled by us from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, as well as from unauthorized access.
With the advent of new technologies, our data protection procedures that we collect are constantly improving.
Questions about the security of personal data can be sent to the email address:
How long we store your personal data?
“BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD keep your personal data for a period not longer than five years After the expiration of this period, “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without undue delay.
“BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD will notify you in any case where the data retention period needs to be extended in view of the legitimate interests of the company or otherwise.
Your Rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
You have right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request and receive from “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD confirmation of whether personal data related to you are processed, as well as detailed information on the purposes, grounds and methods of data processing. “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD provide, upon request, a copy of the processed personal data relating to you, in electronic or other appropriate form. Providing access to data is free, but “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD reserves the right to charge an administrative fee in case of recurrence or excessiveness of requests.
You have right of adjustment of your personal data stored and processed by us. You may correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you directly through your account on the Website or by requesting us to do so.
You have the right to delete (the right “to be forgotten“). You can ask from “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD deletion of the personal data related to you, and the company has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when there is any of the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to processing associated with your personal data, including direct marketing purposes and has no legal grounds for processing, which have advantage;
- Your personal data has been processed illegally;
- your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD;
We are not obliged to delete your personal data if we store and process it:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation that requires treatment provided in EU law or the law of the Member State that apply to our company or to accomplish a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority provided to us;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
In order to exercise your right “to be forgotten““, you must submit a written request to “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD, as well as to verify your identity and the identity of the data subject.
“BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD does not delete the data that he has a legal obligation to keep, including for protection in connection with court claims against him or proof of his rights.
You have Right of restriction of processing. You have the right to request from “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD restrict the processing of data related to you when:
- dispute the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is illegal, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted, only their use to be restricted;
- “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing pending verification that the legal grounds of “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD have an advantage over your interests.
You have Right of portability of your personal data processed by us. You can at any time download the data that is stored and processed for you by making a request to the company. You can ask us to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator specified by you, when this is technically feasible.
You have Right to object against the processing of your personal data. You may object at any time to the processing by “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD of personal data relating to you, including if processed for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
You have rights and in connection with cases of breach of security of your personal data
If “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD establish a breach of the security of your personal data, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we inform you without undue delay of the infringement and the measures taken or to be taken. We are not required to notify you if:
- we have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the data affected by the security breach;
- we have subsequently taken steps to ensure that the breach does not pose a high risk to your rights;
- notification would require a disproportionate effort.
The exercise of your rights requires you to make a written request to “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD, at the company’s address or electronically by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide information on the action taken on the request without undue delay and in any case within one month of receiving the request. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any such extension within one month of receiving the request, indicating the reasons for the delay.
“BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD is ready to assist and help in any case, when you decide to exercise your rights.
In the event that you encounter any difficulties in exercising your rights or have any doubts about the legality of their processing by “BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD, do not hesitate to exercise your right of appeal to the supervisory authority using the contacts of the Data Protection Commission mentioned above in this document.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We may disclose your personal information outside of our group:
1. In the event that we sell or purchase a business or assets, in which case we may need to disclose your personal information to the seller / buyer.
- If our business is purchased from a third party, where the personal data of all our customers will be part of the assets that we transfer to the buyer. These transfers will be subject to the conditions of confidentiality and protection of your personal data and the conditions of confidentiality will be preserved and valid.
In all other cases, we will process, disclose or share your personal information only if required by law or when required to comply with and meet the requirements of public authorities acting under statutory mandate.
“BADIMEX – DIMOV I SIE ” LTD does not provide the received personal data to third parties, as well as to countries outside the EU or to international organizations.
It is recommended that you periodically check the current web page for updates.